- Student selected research project, lots to choose from and varies from laboratory research to article review
- Take your time to check them out and shortlist them
- Process to select project is very competitive, essentially fastest fingers first
- Make sure to go to a place with good wifi
- Think about whether you work well in groups or prefer to do projects individually as there are certains projects for one person, two people and up to five people.
- Evidence based medicine
- Student selected research project
- Done in larger groups of about 10
- Will be assigned a random project during your 8 weeks rotation to be done with your group mates of about 8 students.
- Will not contribute to any marks for your paediatrics module but it is a chance to present your research and try to publish it as the lecturers are very encouraging and helpful.
These are the research projects that is part of the curriculum but you can always engage in other research projects. Head over to Seng Lim’s post for information.